SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen any aftermarket body customizations for this car. Like someone redoing the entire front and rear bumper skirts to make the car have a rally type look??? Just out of curiosity, I love the factory look but u know, it's all about personalization now, so if anyone has done anything, a posted pic would be nice. Also has anyone put underbody glow lighting to the car yet? If so, how did you do it?

·
Registered
895 Posts
sad to say, i think that most "body kit" companies are seeing the demographics as having a higher yuppy-to-modder ratio. the only different front end ive seen was on the BSR (if i remember correctly) race car, and i dont believe well be seeing a body kit for quite some time. however, i would LOVE to be proved wrong!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
I think the car just looks so damn good with the Aero kit that nobody will bother making an aftermarket kit. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

·
Registered
20 Posts
SwizzDrums said:
Also has anyone put underbody glow lighting to the car yet? If so, how did you do it?
I have! I got some LED 7 color lights off ebay for a little over 100. The tubes go on very easily by drilling a couple holes in the trim under the car. To get power, I attached the wires to one of the fuses in the panel next to the front drivers side door. It looks real nice, I'd recommend it.

·
Registered
132 Posts
i wouldn't mind seeing body kits come out, but underbody lighting i think should be left for the ricers, not saabers. maybe thats just me though...........

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
smiffaz said:
I have! I got some LED 7 color lights off ebay for a little over 100. The tubes go on very easily by drilling a couple holes in the trim under the car. To get power, I attached the wires to one of the fuses in the panel next to the front drivers side door. It looks real nice, I'd recommend it.
The idea I had in mind was to somehow get the auxilary switch on dash panel activated by dealer using tech II to be my turn on/off switch for the underbody lighting. I figure a merlot red with red bottom glow and those cheezy red led tire caps would be a 21 year old good look for my car...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts