SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just writing this to recommend Focuslima on Ebay. I purchased a complete set ( hood, trunk, 4 wheels, and steering wheel) of badges from him. I sent him a picture of what i wanted, and he got them made pretty quickly. Quality is very good, it has the gel dome over the top. Price for the whole set was much cheaper than i thought.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Whoa those look nice. I've always wanted to my oem wheels that shade of blue once I pick up a second set. Not sure why I think they'd just look good on a black Saab.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I hope it will look good on my silver car. I agree though, it would look badass on a black car

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm just writing this to recommend Focuslima on Ebay. I purchased a complete set ( hood, trunk, 4 wheels, and steering wheel) of badges from him. I sent him a picture of what i wanted, and he got them made pretty quickly. Quality is very good, it has the gel dome over the top. Price for the whole set was much cheaper than i thought.

Are they stickers that go over top of the existing badge?

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts

Where did you find these on ebay? i would like to buy a set of them

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where did you find these on ebay? i would like to buy a set of them
The seller's name on eBay is focuslima. From what I understand you replace the old badge with these. They have the gel dome on front with adhesive on the back. I haven't had a chance to put them on yet but I should later this week. Will post pics.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I see black ones and carbon fiber ones on ebay all the time. How do these go on? Just a sticker that goes over the existing emblem, or take the original off and replace?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I see black ones and carbon fiber ones on ebay all the time. How do these go on? Just a sticker that goes over the existing emblem, or take the original off and replace?

Already been mentioned a opulent times now. They replace the oem badges.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts