SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is my current honey-do list:

1- One headlight wiper isn't working
2- I need to replace the accordian/bread box slider thing on the automatic transmission shifter. It's half gone. I tried to get one out at the jy the other day but I couldn't disect it.
3- high beams don't work.
2- headlights only work in one position on the switch
c- the car didn't have heated seats, so I put in new ones and put in the dash buttons (wiring was behind them) and still no heat. Fuse is good.
6- I still need left fog light and lower middle and lower right black grilles. Jy doesn't have em.
7- need a power antenna. Jy has em.
8- interrior lights will only work with the doors. I cannot turn any of them on with any switch.
9- I need my pickle remote that I found in the jy programmed.
10- I put a passenger taillight from a 900 on because hers was filled with mold. Of course the 900 has a different reflector pattern so now I need a drivers taillight from a 900. I hope there is one at the jy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So here is my current honey-do list:

1- One headlight wiper isn't working=Do the headlight wiper delete mod
2- I need to replace the accordian/bread box slider thing on the automatic transmission shifter. It's half gone. I tried to get one out at the jy the other day but I couldn't disect it=Keep trying the junkyard piece
3- high beams don't work=get new light bulbs or check the resistance in the light bulbs
2- headlights only work in one position on the switch=Get a new light switch

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
@ "high beams dont work" You need a new relay, or if you are inclined you can resolder the connections. The relay is an orange box in the drivers side under hood fuse box.
-Cm

1 - 3 of 3 Posts