SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
I got one the other day 10% off, for Patriots Day. Code "Patriots"

Wish it had come a month earlier when I spent $600 on parts for the 02 project car!

·
Registered
7,380 Posts
They have a 30-day price guarantee that if anyone has a lower price they'll match it. I would consider them "anyone"

it's worth a try!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
I got this email from them a few days ago:

Don't forget that you have $25 waiting for you at eEuroparts.com. We want to keep you coming back to eEuroparts.com and see everything our catalog has to offer, so as an incentive we're rewarding our new customers with $25 off their next eEuroparts.com purchase*. See you soon!

*The IMBACK discount only applies to orders of $25 or more before shipping costs are calculated. IMBACK only applies to the order total and does not discount shipping costs. IMBACK can only be used once per customer. IMBACK expires 60 days after receipt of this email.

Copyright © 2014 eEuroparts.com, All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you purchased through our web site, opted into this email when you created an account, or purchased through our eBay or an affiliated partner store. You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe from this list" link below. We only maintain a single email. Please allow up to 3 business days for your unsubscribe request to be processed.

Our mailing address is:
eEuroparts.com800 Marshall Phelps Road
Windsor, CT 06095

Add us to your address book

... Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts