SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my '06, green light on dash comes on when engaging cruise control, but nothing happens when activating the jog dial up or down.

I do have a volt meter if this is useful for testing system. If there are any techs that have experience with this, please let me know what steps to take to troubleshoot. Maybe it's a simple fuse?

Thanks!

·
Registered
146 Posts
If it's a manual transmission, check to see that the clutch helper spring hasn't fallen out. The clip that holds it in is known to break frequently preventing the clutch pedal from returning to the rest position. An easy test is to try to set the cruise while pulling the pedal back with your foot.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Charlie, but no success. No slack in clutch pedal. Positive/negative functions on jog dial still not activating cruise. Light does come on dash when turning on. Any other suggestions?

Thanks

·
Registered
146 Posts
I've also had problems with the cruise releasing when I used the turn signal. Replacing the stalk solved it. You might also check the brake pedal switch. Fuse 21 supplies power to the brake switch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts