SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

It has been a long time since I've posted- fortunately, that means that all has been well with our '06SC. ;ol;

Now that we are just about out of the CPO warranty though, I decided to take it in for a few minor things. Some were covered (an idle issue and an A/C issue) but some were not (worn interior parts and ill-fitting trim).

I know that there has been all sorts of craziness surrounding the company, but last I checked, my CPO warranty should have still been honored. That being the case, everything should have been covered. This dealer has given me crap in the past for things but SAAB confirmed my coverage, making the dealer fix it.

Is there a current number that I can call about such a thing? Does anyone have any other info about this sort of situation? I'd like to get as much done as possible while still under warranty...

·
Registered
699 Posts
The CPO should be good. I had my 9-7x in for a leak and the dealer honoured the CPO warranty-

BUT- did not honour the little rust bubble on the hood- although they said it "would have been covered"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts