SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1999 9-3 convertible with a bad top motor. Anyone have one or know where I might find one. I am told that a solenoid is bad and that the unit is not rebuildable.:evil:

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
I pulled one from a parted out 9-3, I only needed a single hose from it so other hoses are still attached. I haven't been able to test it, but confirmed that the convertible top system did work before the accident (front-end, no rear damage).
PM me if you're interested

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and thanks for your reply. What year car does the motor come from? Would it be possible to send me a photo of it? And lastly what are you asking for it? Right now I have the old working as a result of a cobbled on solenoid and I am thinking about a backup unit.

thanks

Patrick

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi and thanks for your reply. What year car does the motor come from? Would it be possible to send me a photo of it? And lastly what are you asking for it? Right now I have the old working as a result of a cobbled on solenoid and I am thinking about a backup unit.

thanks

Patrick
If I remember correctly, I believe it was an '02, however I can't be sure. Definitely '00 or later though.

I wouldn't be able to take a picture until the weekend, unfortunately. I can get one to you then if you want. ;ol;

$150 + Shipping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts