SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Kinda new to the forum, I have a 06 CV and I noticed the other day that my entire FM antenna was missing (mast and base). I listen to XM so I have no idea when it was ripped off. All that is left is the bolt that holds it to the tonneau cover. I have scoured google and the forums to no avail. Anyone have any ideas on the part numbers or where to look for a replacement?

·
Registered
5,463 Posts
Hey all,

Kinda new to the forum, I have a 06 CV and I noticed the other day that my entire FM antenna was missing (mast and base). I listen to XM so I have no idea when it was ripped off. All that is left is the bolt that holds it to the tonneau cover. I have scoured google and the forums to no avail. Anyone have any ideas on the part numbers or where to look for a replacement?
Will this help?

http://www.thesaabsite.com/93new/Saab-93-antenna.html#linkbar

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought an OE replacement from antennamastsrus dot com and was pleased. It just screws on, hopefully you can get the rest of the ripped one off.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Antennamastrus rocks. They are Saab guys, and their products are good and reasonably priced.
I am very happy with my purchase.!
Don't know if they have the base, I just got the mast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cool, thanks. I need the mast as well as the base (and anything else in the base lol). I tried using the WIS but couldnt get find the part number so this will def. help. I will call the dealer and check it out. Thanks guys you rock! ;ol;

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well it turns out that the amplifier is in the base and it's part number is 12833657 (for anyone who might need it) and the cover for the base is 12833658. thank again for the help! :cool:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Curious where you wound up purchasing and for how much. I wanted to replace the mast on mine and when i removed it, the base got stripped and I can't put the new mast in. So I think i need to replace the base (12833657)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts