SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of converting my interior to aero I was wondering for the Heater controls and the clock/EDU If I switch them to the digitals will they work if I change them. (Make it easy to understand) I have the Manual heater controls and the basic clock/EDU I want to change them around I want to put the Digital clock in and the auto heater controls in and if anyone was aero seats they want to give up I'm interested

·
Registered
830 Posts
The digital clock should work, assuming you get the right part number. As for the climate controls, I don't believe it's advisable to convert from manual to automatic. There are a lot of other parts which would need to be changed besides just the control unit. The Aero front seats and door panels will fit right in. The rear seats should fit, but I'm unsure if it's a direct bolt in, or if there are some minor modifications needed.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright thankyou I'll forget about the climate setting thing then but I do want that digital clock

·
Registered
131 Posts
thats correct, the front seats will go in and so will the door cards ( front and back) the front seats will just need a live and earth, the rear backrests will not...

the aero, was only ever made in a hatch not a cd, so you will need to weld a plate across under the rear parcel shelf to mount the back cushion, if you have a hatch im guessing, should be fine.

let me know how it goes... drop some pictures before and after....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts