SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am consdering a 2004 9-3 Arc. A few questions. It says it is the 2.0t. Is this the 210 hp engine? I don't want the 175. Also, did all Arcs come with heated side mirrors? Lastly, the dealer is replacing the sun roof - it was defective. Are sun roof fixes usually effective?
Thanks

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Hello and welcome.

To start, the Arc models all came with the 210hp engine. You mention its a 2.0t - which is a 175hp engine. A 2.0T is what you should be looking for. There was a case here if I remember correctly were the wrong badge was placed on the car. Check the VIN of the car and goodluck.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I picked up a 2004 9-3 Arc in the summer and I've loved it. My sunroof has been fine. I'm not sure about the heat mirrors but there is button that i have never pushed which could be heat mirrors. Its located right under the spot where you adjust them. And the engine is def 210, i wouldn't have bought the car if it was 175

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have an '04 Linear. Is the sunroof a common problem on the '04 9-3's? Mine is working just fine but I can recall two times in particular where the button to open/close the sunroof did not respond right away.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.