SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey look! We have 3 of our own in the top 3, and out of the top 10 we have 5 9-5ers!!!



We are definately the cooler model of Saab. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,211 Posts
blixahaha said:
or the geekiest ;oops:
Thats a strange way of saying "the most attractive" :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
blixahaha said:
or the geekiest ;oops:
Could be because we take better care of our cars!!! :cool:
Or because we are more in tune with our cars!!! :cool:
Or because we are just really really talkative. :confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what should I have for lunch guys?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,211 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
So what should I have for lunch guys?
BLT :suprised;
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chris 9-5 said:
BLT :suprised;
Coming from the guy who posted steak recipes in the most inappropriate places I'm a little surprised with your choice! :eek: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,211 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
Coming from the guy who posted steak recipes in the most inappropriate places I'm a little surprised with your choice! :eek: :lol:
Actually that was "on topic" if you recall people were being "tenderised" all over the place :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chris 9-5 said:
Actually that was "on topic" if you recall people were being "tenderised" all over the place :eek:
Oh very true, not sure how I overlooked that! :eek:

Haha alright fine, I'm just going to go to Baja Fresh.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,576 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
Could be because we take better care of our cars!!!
How about they break more often :confused: .

Though in all fairness, considering the 9-5 I use is a flood victim it 's fine, turn key and go sort of motor.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ragtopcav said:
How about they break more often :confused: .

Though in all fairness, considering the 9-5 I use is a flood victim it 's fine, turn key and go sort of motor.
Mine has broken the least out of all the cars in my family! :cool:

Actually, I'm tied with our 2001 Yukon XL Denali that has 150k miles.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
731 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
Could be because we take better care of our cars!!! :cool:
Or because we are more in tune with our cars!!! :cool:
Or because we are just really really talkative. :confused:
Or you guys talk about things not related to saabs, like whats for lunch... J/K!! :)

Love the 9-5s guys, keep it going
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,641 Posts
SectorNine50 said:
Mine has broken the least out of all the cars in my family! :cool:
Mine isn't "broken" the most as it still runs, but it needs the most repairs. Most of that is my fault, like it needed those sport pads, and then again a year later, and spark plugs once a year, and synthetic oil every 3K. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yspaik said:
Or you guys talk about things not related to saabs, like whats for lunch... J/K!! :)

Love the 9-5s guys, keep it going
So, sometimes we are helpful and loving in other categories in our lives than cars haha. Food just happens to be a popular one around here... :cool:

Raven18940 said:
Mine isn't "broken" the most as it still runs, but it needs the most repairs. Most of that is my fault, like it needed those sport pads, and then again a year later, and spark plugs once a year, and synthetic oil every 3K.
Pads in one year! Nice work! hahaha I have yet to replace my spark plugs... I keep dragging my feet because they look fine. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,035 Posts
Matthew is a C900 guy too you know!:lol: His 9-5 is not treating him too well at this time:(

So 900t, nutcase (99s), Matthew, Jezzadee.They have got the classics covered!

Chris 9-5 is more of a c900 guy too:lol: :lol: :lol: he is a "closet fan".

SaabKen is the only 9000nut on the list eh?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
KKAero said:
Bah, you guys aren't even close to geeky...:cheesy:





Best regards,

KK
11 posts a day?! Yikes.... :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top