SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I Comfort Open the windows on my 2004 9³, it opens the front window, the driver's side rear window and the sunroof. It does not open the passenger side rear window. Is this normal or how it was intended to work? Is there any way to have it open ALL windows? I've searched on this topic but can't find anything about this 3/4 windows issue. Thanks!

·
Registered
609 Posts
It sounds like you might need to reprogram the pinch protection on the window that won't go down. Lower and reraise each window using the door controls. When each window is raised and reaches the closed position, keep holding the switch until you hear a beep. The beep indicates that the window has been recalibrated. Now try the comfort open and see what happens

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
black_linear said:
It sounds like you might need to reprogram the pinch protection on the window that won't go down. Lower and reraise each window using the door controls. When each window is raised and reaches the closed position, keep holding the switch until you hear a beep. The beep indicates that the window has been recalibrated. Now try the comfort open and see what happens
Well I tried this and it works. Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts