SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I finally got my Comfort Close enabled :):). But I noticed that if sunroof is left in "cracked" position, where it just raised - comfort close feature does not close it! Can somebody confirm this?

·
Registered
430 Posts
I do this all the time - infact I did it twice today. If the sunroof is in the tilted or "cracked" position I can press and hold the lock button on my remote to close the sunroof. Once the sunroof starts to move I can release the button and it will continue to move to the fully closed position. If the sunroof is in the slide back position, I have to hold the lock button until it fully closes.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deli-Llama said:
I do this all the time - infact I did it twice today. If the sunroof is in the tilted or "cracked" position I can press and hold the lock button on my remote to close the sunroof. Once the sunroof starts to move I can release the button and it will continue to move to the fully closed position. If the sunroof is in the slide back position, I have to hold the lock button until it fully closes.
hm, interesting...well I am not risking taking it back to the dealer to fix this, as they will probably wipe out the whole comfort close period...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts