SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would'nt mind seeing how you have all tinted your cars to assist my decision. Given my car is black, tinted black cars preferred but let's see them all !

In the UK, I think the law restricts the front windows such that 70% light must be let through.

cheers

·
Registered
383 Posts
Every car on this thread has it's own amazing look to it.

·
Registered
605 Posts

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
just from looking at stpoolshark's ride, i would guess his is 35% front, 15% rears. very nice!

to greenydsm, you live in PA also. any troubles with "the Man"?

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
just from looking at stpoolshark's ride, i would guess his is 35% front, 15% rears. very nice!

Hey, thanks for even taking a guess
Haha
I had my friend take it up to a guy in kingsport and I just told him to make it look nice.
I didn't know much about tints so I didn't care much for the percents

I love it though.

·
Registered
609 Posts

yes. i got pulled over for it and i was issued a citation. I had five days to take it off, but i just got a shady inspection station to sign off on it.

i had 5% on my eclipse for 2 and a half years and never had any problems.

·
Registered
879 Posts
I rolled with 35% front windows and 20% rear/rear windshield on my Nocturne Blue Aero... Love it, not overly dark to where I cannot see a thing at night, and it looks wonderful (also looks less illegal than 20% or lower all around).

·
Registered
691 Posts
mine was tinted when i baught it last year... I think its 50% all around
Maybe will put the rear side and back glass darker if i have some money to waist..lol

·
Registered
3,754 Posts

Bought my car new with this tint already installed by Sewell.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
yes. i got pulled over for it and i was issued a citation. I had five days to take it off, but i just got a shady inspection station to sign off on it.

i had 5% on my eclipse for 2 and a half years and never had any problems.

interesting. i got a $108 ticket for mine once. cop was a huge d*ck. ticket made no mention of removing it. i just dont drive on that road anymore lol..

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
most likely the same as rennsports as i also got my car from sewell

btw rennsport, do you know if sewell warranties their tint cause mines kinda messing up??

1 - 20 of 75 Posts