SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a SAAB 900s Coupe porbably in dark green color.
What is the color code for this car? Where can I search a SAAB's color code in the website? I 've been searched for the whole day, still not able to find the right place to search for my car's color.

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sammysammy said:
Hi,

What is the color code for this car? Where can I search a SAAB's color code in the website? I 've been searched for the whole day, still not able to find the right place to search for my car's color.

Thanks
Sam
As I need to *detail* my car to fix some scratches, what kind of material I need to prepare for detailing? what procedure I need to follow to get the detailing job done properly?

thanks
Sam

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
5,464 Posts
sammysammy said:
Hi,

Thanks
Sam
First off, Sammy, you have a 1996 900S correct? We can help you on things like this, but for anything technical, you're better off in the right forum. Just something to keep in mind. ;) :D

As far as finding your color, if you do a google search for something like, "automobile paint chips" or the like, you should pull up several different online databases that you can type in your car's make, year, model, etc, and pull up a list of colors for that year, match your color, and find the paint code.

I did it here, and this is what I got.

http://www.tcpglobal.com/aclchip.aspx?image=1996-saab-pg01.jpg

Also, if you go to most any paint shop, they will have books of paint chips, around here they have them going back to the 30's, and you can match your color and get the paint code that way. I've found that way to be better as the colors are not as distorted as they are on the internet. For something like your car though, there are so few choices you can easily pick out what color you have and get the paint code.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts