SaabCentral Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
garry said:
Hey!...proof is anyone was ever in doubt'!

GM have got it wrong....the 9-3 IS attracting potential Subauru buyers and not SAAB customers.....

Which means.... Subaru sales will drop as half of the potential WRX buyers will be opting for the 9-2.

Which brand is GM trying to wipe out?....Subaru or SAAB ? ....Jokes aside, surely its a BAD car for both company's
I don't think subaru is loosing all that many Cu's to saab's 9-3. You have to remember most buy for the drivetrain _ALL_ current subarus have awd, I know it's the only reason I'm considering a 9-2.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
m750 said:
garry said:
Hey!...proof is anyone was ever in doubt'!

GM have got it wrong....the 9-3 IS attracting potential Subauru buyers and not SAAB customers.....

Which means.... Subaru sales will drop as half of the potential WRX buyers will be opting for the 9-2.

Which brand is GM trying to wipe out?....Subaru or SAAB ? ....Jokes aside, surely its a BAD car for both company's
I don't think subaru is loosing all that many Cu's to saab's 9-3. You have to remember most buy for the drivetrain _ALL_ current subarus have awd, I know it's the only reason I'm considering a 9-2.
For sure!!!! ..... Completely differing markets until now!

Only question will be which company will be damaged the most :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the 9-2 Design. Then again I have had two bug-eyed Subarus and loved them also. Say what you want about the design.....if the 9-2 is half as fun as a WRX wagon, all the Saab purists won't know what hit them. The looks won't matter.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts