SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My CEL has been on now for a while without any decrease in performanc. I finally made it to AutoZone and the code in the title came up. My question is does a 900S '96 have a secondary air intake or air pump?. In a previous post I read there's a hose coming off the box that holds the air filter that leads to the 'pump' but mine does not have one.
The code could also be a blown fuse (they all check out ok in the fuse panel on the dash) or a vacuum leak (but all the hoses that have had wear have been replace). What could it be?
Thanks for the time to reply.
Nort

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
The 900S does have an electric motor driven air pump and injection system - if yours is stock. This units seems to be 100% relieable..The pump is located below the left headlight..

Best to have the code fault repaired/cleared ASAP, it may or may not be vital- I do not know...

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
From iequus.com, P0411, "Secondary Air Injection Incorrect Upstream Flow Detected". There are some vacuum lines in the SAI system, so you could try to inspect and replace them if they look dried out or cracked, but since my turbo does not have SAI, someone else will have to take that one.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts