SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings SaabCentral, I just recently took the plunge across the Swedish nation as a longtime red block Volvo owner and bought a fairly well maintained but high mileage 2009 9-3 SportCombi with approx. 170K on it. The price was right and I'm enjoying it so far. One of the issues with it that is puzzling me is the rear wiper. It doesn't work, but the washer nozzle does work. The biggest mystery to me is a very audible but intermittent clicking sound that comes from it at all times when the car is running, even with the wiper turned off at the wiper stem. The sound almost sounds like a relay clicking back and forth. At first I thought maybe it was coming from the fuse box, but it actually is coming from the tailgate itself. I suppose it's possible it could also be the locking mechanism in the tailgate cycling on and off? But it almost sounds like it would be in the interval of the way the wiper would be triggering. Not sure. The only other electrical issue at the moment is having the drivers window hits the apex and come back down partially, so you have to hit the switch right at the top to get it to stop. Aside from that though, no other electrical issues at this point Any one ever had this clicking issue or know perhaps what could be causing it? Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts