SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where did everyone get their clear corner indicators from? The only ones I have seen for sale are on Ebay and here and they go for over $100.

Surely people aren't dishing out that kind of money right?

·
Registered
10,081 Posts
****** said:
Where did everyone get their clear corner indicators from? The only ones I have seen for sale are on Ebay and here and they go for over $100.

Surely people aren't dishing out that kind of money right?
<shrug>
The choice from PfS appears to be fairly clear cut to me...

A snidge over £50 for a pair of clear/clear slant-front corners...
...or a snidge under £50 for ONE clear/amber one...
...or way over twice that for ONE genuine Saab clear/amber one...

Shame I don't really like the clear/clear look... Still, at least there should be plenty of used clear/amber ones if ever I need one.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant believe people are shelling out $100 for clear indicators...

They dont look all that good on white c900s anyways ;oops:

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TooMany2cvs said:
Umm, why not? They're half the price of new amber/white ones, and a quarter of the price of new genuine amber/white ones...
You can pickup a 2nd hand oem saab corner from a wrecker for ~$20.

·
Banned
5,841 Posts
Matthew said:
I prefer the stock orange corners.
I bought a brand new orange one which cost me $150, and it looked beautiful but when I compared it with the old one on the car, the orginal one looked duff and faded.

Most things look great when their new.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Matthew said:
Maybe. They can look okay on Scab Green.

On many colours they make the car look too monochrome. Silver especially looks better with a splash of orange.

But hey - it's a minor point :lol:
I think the only colour they definitely suit is black. And possibly red. Still not completely sold on them on my car, but as Shad says, they are definitely better than faded original items, which make the car look really tired.

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Nice on dark cars but not anything else. Thought about them for mine many moons ago but I don't think they look right on red 900's. At all.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts