SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for clear corner lenses for my 2000 9-5 V6. I'll ever trade my OEM ones for a pair. Anyone selling?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'm looking for clear corner lenses for my 2000 9-5 V6. I'll ever trade my OEM ones for a pair. Anyone selling?
I can make you a set easily and quickly, done it multiple times. I remove the yellow inside carefully, but there may be very small scratches not even noticeable inside the lense. did it to my Aero and thought i scratched the lights all up, but in reality the scratches are so small you cant see them unless you are up real close. Let me know if interested

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can make you a set easily and quickly, done it multiple times. I remove the yellow inside carefully, but there may be very small scratches not even noticeable inside the lense. did it to my Aero and thought i scratched the lights all up, but in reality the scratches are so small you cant see them unless you are up real close. Let me know if interested
Sure but I can't send you my corner lenses because its my daily driver. If you have a set that fit a 2000 9-5 that you could ship to me that'd be great. And then I can ship you my corner lenses so you could sell those also

I tried to take the reflector out myself and put a hole in one and had to order a new one when I tried

·
Registered
168 Posts
Sure but I can't send you my corner lenses because its my daily driver. If you have a set that fit a 2000 9-5 that you could ship to me that'd be great. And then I can ship you my corner lenses so you could sell those also
Sounds great, ill get those done by tomorrow night most likely. ill let you know before you send any money.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey here are the lights. Im showing a pic with the light installed to show that even though the light has one broken tab it fits right and snug. hardware included. $40 plus shipping.
Look great $40 is more than I'm going to pay though. I figured I would just pay the shipping cost and then ship you my corner lenses. Basically an even trade since you are getting more corners that you could easily sell on here for $40.

If I change my mind I'll let you know but feel free to sell them to someone else if you want. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about 25 plus shipping? These took time, 02+ are 10 minutes but these are much harder.
Oh I know they take time not saying they don't. Depends how much is shipping? I think it will be about $10. Would you take $30 including shipping and let me keep my corner lenses so I don't have to pay to ship those? Don't know if that interests you at all. I just had to pay $30 for a new corner lens that's why I'm having trouble letting them go.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh I know they take time not saying they don't. Depends how much is shipping? I think it will be about $10. Would you take $30 including shipping and let me keep my corner lenses so I don't have to pay to ship those? Don't know if that interests you at all. I just had to pay $30 for a new corner lens that's why I'm having trouble letting them go.
I was going to use a large flat rate usps box which is the perfect size which is about 15. How about you keep your lenses but buy my clears for 40 shipped. This part dealing is part of the business i help run, ive got to get a little more than 20 bucks for a customized part.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts