SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pair they would like to part with. I tried to purchase some today from PartsforSaab and my bank has blocked any purchases to the UK on the grounds of high fraud area. I checked with 3 other banks and they all do the same thing. Plus PartsforSaab will not take PayPal. :( If anyone has any leads private message me.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Your bank has blocked your credit card for these areas? Odd. I would think a conversation with the bank & / or your credit card company could resolve this.

You have a legitimate vendor & your bank is standing in the way of commerce. I would think they would open the gate if they understood the situation. Or have you spoken to them already?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went back to another branch and they said they would wire it but there is a $50.00 fee (32.02 GBP). I told them that three other bank will take the UK hold off the card if they know where the money is going. I told my bank either you waive the fee or remove the UK hold for 24 hours like the other banks or I will close my account and going to the bank down the street that better fit my needs. I WON!!! I still may close my account.

·
Registered
3,829 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I wired the money to PFS and they are on the way. Plus my bank waived the wire fee. All is well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts