SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of SPG panels and a rear airflow bumper that were removed from a '90 900 convertible. They are black and should fit hatchback or convertible classic 900. One of the front panels has a crack, otherwise they're in decent shape. The bumper has a few spots of tree sap from being stored outside, easily removable with turpentine. I think most of the mounting hardware is with the panels but they were boxed long ago and I have not opened to confirm. I just need the garage space back!

These are available for free, Seattle area pickup only -- there is no option for shipping, please don't ask.

I can arrange pickup in the University district weekdays or near Sno/King county line near I-5 on weekends.

·
Registered
585 Posts
I have a set of SPG panels and a rear airflow bumper that were removed from a '90 900 convertible. They are black and should fit hatchback or convertible classic 900. One of the front panels has a crack, otherwise they're in decent shape. The bumper has a few spots of tree sap from being stored outside, easily removable with turpentine. I think most of the mounting hardware is with the panels but they were boxed long ago and I have not opened to confirm. I just need the garage space back!

These are available for free, Seattle area pickup only -- there is no option for shipping, please don't ask.

I can arrange pickup in the University district weekdays or near Sno/King county line near I-5 on weekends.
wow, very jealous to whoever picks these up. Let me know if you change your mind about shipping

1 - 5 of 5 Posts