SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This Turbo Saab has that classic 900 eye catching look and is a joy to drive. This car belonged to a collector and you will not find a nicer one. That's if you could find one at all. It has the original spot free floor mats, (unused) tool kit and spare tire. This car is in great condition inside and out. There is no rust and the paint is in great shape. The inside is almost flawless with some wear on the drivers seat. Every light, switch and button on this car works like new. It does need both the cruise and air condition relays put back in the relay box. Its a 5 min fix and about $60 to have air and cruise, but it is perfectly drivable as is. This car would please the pickiest collector or would make some lucky person a great daily driver.

1984 Saab 900 Turbo Apc
Automatic
150,000 or so miles. Just broke in for this car.
Good Michelin Tires

$3,800 firm, cash in hand only!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,969 Posts
May I ask why the relays were removed? It is quite easy to put in, my personal advice would be to put the relays in to save both you and the potential buyer the headache of if the A/C and cruise don't work as it's a common failure on 900's. Just a thought.
-Tom

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The relays are out so that the next person knows to replace them. :) I guess I could and its a good idea to replace them. In saying that, I am a busy person and simply haven't had the time to do so. I will do so if I get around to it. I think at my price even if catastrophic failure of the cruise or ac were present, you got a good deal, but thats not the case. Those pictures were taken two days ago and yes she drives as good as she looks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts