SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Those are rumors.
You might think that and you are entitled to your opinion. We renew and reuse keys all the time, we virginize CIM's. We program keys in all keys lost situation using the same CIM that came from the car so it's a plug and play, no need for any additional programming or the need to purchase another CIM with a matching key. Sorry, not rumors it's a fact.

·
Registered
720 Posts
If you're doing work at that level, maybe you should consider a Vendor membership.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you're doing work at that level, maybe you should consider a Vendor membership.
My intent here was always to try and help others in need and not promote or sell. I honestly was unaware there was a such a thing as a vendor membership here. I will look into for sure as I think I can help people save some green and possibly put a few extra coins in my pocket. Thanks very much.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Understood, it sounds like you'd be a good commercial resource here, considering how many people have CIM/key/fob issues, and how limited their options are if they can't do component level work or EEPROM reprogramming/reflashing on these controllers.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts