SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well that time has come again. X-mas is around the corner and i have alot of siblings to provide me with things i've been hoping to get :cheesy: I told all of them i want to upgrade my Saab's sound system. I have a few questions i hope ya can help me with.

1. What is the best kind of replacement speakers or same spec ohm etc. that can adapt to the Saab?

2. Would simply changing them out to different speakers would my highs of the speakers be much more noticeable and louder?

3. Are there any special steps needed to make the speakers perform to it's fullest? (Special wiring, added ampage etc.)

4. Would anyone also recommend changing out the head unit or stick with the stock unit?

Thanks alot for anyone who replies. I'm hoping for the best X-mas this year :D BTW. i have a 03 93 ARC with the 13 speaker system

·
Super Moderator
9,173 Posts
do a search this topic has been covered god knows how many times..search in workshop forum aswell...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Didn't you see the study in the new issue of Popular Mechanics? Upgraded speakers offer more HP and Torque gain than a BSR alone...atleast 20 extra HP :p

J/K everyone

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
if your siblings are well-to-do, I will post my xmas wish list along with yours(they wont notice). bsr stage 1, aero skirts....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts