SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Chris.. its been a while since iv browsed on this forum.. but i have a few questions regarding your car. First of all your car looks sweet, the engine looks awesome. I tried copying a few things with the bypass valve and stuff, its installed and tends to get a bit hot after riding. another thing i am fed up with that metal bar attatching to it. i wanna kno where u got ur hose that connects to it.. also the piece that conects the other side of it. duno the exact names of the parts im still a little knew to saab. Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
The "metal bar" that goes to the left of the Forge dumpvalve is the charge air cooler pipe. The other pipe i believe you mean is the charge air delivery pipe (goes from behind the valve to the throttle body at the back of the engine).

Are these the pipes you mean?

·
Registered
22,211 Posts
Thanks for the kind words!

The blue pipe that goes from the bypass to the black intake, with the white writing on is simply silicone pipe, it came with the larger intake but is freely available.;)

The small blue pipe from the by pass to the stainless delivery pipe is the same stuff, that piece came from eBay :p

The stainless delivery pipe is the one from MP performance, modified to fit the FMIC :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the outline... u outlined the right ones, musta been my good description :cool: i'll have to check them babys out, jsut wanna give it some more power and a better look to show off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts