SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 29th at the Buffalo Wild Wings, in Skokie IL. Starting at 3pm BrewCityBoost will be there doing stage tunes Details on the club facebook page. Hope to have a good turn out and see some horsepower improvements.

http://www.facebook.com/events/242672085844539/

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
June 29th at the Buffalo Wild Wings, in Skokie IL. Starting at 3pm BrewCityBoost will be there doing stage tunes Details on the club facebook page. Hope to have a good turn out and see some horsepower improvements.

http://www.facebook.com/events/242672085844539/

Event was cancelled 1 hour before the event by the tuner.

I apologize, to any that showed up and didn't get the word. I know at least 2 people showed up to be disappointed.

·
Registered
658 Posts
anything in place for the end of july? working hard on the car for the owners convention...maybe a shakedown mini road trip (i say mini because skokie is still a 2 hr each way drive)

·
Registered
31 Posts
How about an August event? I'm new to the Saab but am familiar with tuning Subarus. Would love to meet some Chicago gear heads!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sweet 99! I've never seen one. I'm definitely up for an earlier meet. Already planning on what my first upgrades will be :cheesy:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I would be interested in meeting up, live in Milwaukee, and new to the owner to saab and really looking for help on what to do with my new ride

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would be interested in meeting up, live in Milwaukee, and new to the owner to saab and really looking for help on what to do with my new ride
How about getting a meet in the next couple weeks? I see there is a Quaker Steak outside Milwaukee. What about that? I've been to some Subaru meets at the one in Portage IN and it's a pretty cool place with some sweet cars inside.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
How about getting a meet in the next couple weeks? I see there is a Quaker Steak outside Milwaukee. What about that? I've been to some Subaru meets at the one in Portage IN and it's a pretty cool place with some sweet cars inside.
Someone should PM me If you end up with a meet at that Quaker steak in New Berlin. Just a few minutes from home too.... I've been there recently for the cruise in and bike nights, they always seem to have a big turnout.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
keep me posted on this aslong as its not to far from me(mchenry IL) I would love to come to meet more people who have the love of saabs!

·
Registered
87 Posts
condaddy- there's more info in the Chicago Saab owners club Facebook page if you haven't seen it yet. I'll try an update info on this thread aswell or I might make another thread.

Edit- Lol I don't know why there's a frowning face in the subject line

·
Registered
7 Posts
im down just post info n ill be there fa sho wanna meet sum saab owners n lookin for stage 1 tune if any one knows of a shop that will do them(read the thread for live pc tuning and flashing but a lil scared to try it as i dont have back up ecu atm)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I see this was posted a few years ago. Is there still a Saab owners club that meets? Being a new Saab owner id love to join.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts