SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm surrounded by supras, skylines, 240s, 350s, and i want some fellow Saabers, maybe set something up for the warmer Chicago weather for a Saab meet every other week or some thing just wondering if anyone would be interested?

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
I'm surrounded by supras, skylines, 240s, 350s, and i want some fellow Saabers, maybe set something up for the warmer Chicago weather for a Saab meet every other week or some thing just wondering if anyone would be interested?
your looking and asking in the wrong place http://www.saabcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26 you will get more responses there you can also try the lounge.. and if your surrounded by skylines thats not a bad thing

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Where are you seeing these skylines?? And id definitely be down for a saab meet.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'm in the suburbs and I'm down. I tried this before yet never got any responses. Lets make something happen.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
great and my buddy has an R32 right hand drive, also HP supra different person and this would be cool, I'm also in the suburbs and i think we should get a little more specific on areas. and your right its not a bad thing but i see all of these saabs around that could possible be people on here and i want to know so if anyone sees a cosmic blue ss black wheels let me know.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I live in Lakeview, but could leave the city for a meet. Even if my car is still stock...

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow this it great stock is fine, a saaber is a saaber... I'm in the romeoville, bolingbrook, naperville area and have no problem leaving the area. lets see every other week sounds good, so lets try and pick a day/time and i will try and fine a spot that is kind of in the middle for everyone, and if anyone is interested we can move a litte closer to where all of the skylines supras etc. are.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that would be great if you could make the trip down. thats a real saab owner haha.

·
Registered
864 Posts
so if anyone sees a cosmic blue ss black wheels let me know.
I just saw one from Naperville for sale on craigslist.
Is this yours?

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Wow this it great stock is fine, a saaber is a saaber... I'm in the romeoville, bolingbrook, naperville area and have no problem leaving the area. lets see every other week sounds good, so lets try and pick a day/time and i will try and fine a spot that is kind of in the middle for everyone, and if anyone is interested we can move a litte closer to where all of the skylines supras etc. are.
Sounds good. But every other week--what are we trying to form a prayer group:roll:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha ok maybe a little much on every other week, and yes it is for sale and that is mine, im getting an 06 aero 6mt

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im going to branch out a little bit i want to try and get the 9-5 guys involved.

·
Registered
179 Posts
im going to branch out a little bit i want to try and get the 9-5 guys involved.
Thats a good idea - do you think the owners of older Saabs would be interested too? I'd love to see more Viggens and SPGs.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yes I'm also getting them involved i have support from all around the spectrum 9-5's ng's and so on its looking really good at this point i will throw out some places for possibilities to meet and we will vote, or i can just tell everyone a place to keep the guess work out of it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Depending on what is going on, I would be in for this. There are lots of cruise nights, car shows, etc all summer long around here.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts