SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i got these set of 4 a few months ago for $250 and finally got them mounted. the diffrence in handling is crazy, but you can feel evey bump. i got a really good deal on the tires to, less then 120 for all four mounted. they still need to be balanced and i still need center caps but im very happy with this buy. now all i need is 9/3 bumpers. should have washed her before i took the pictures.

and i cant forget my sick 900s, im currently pulling the engine

·
Registered
283 Posts
What wheels/tires are those? What size tires?

They look pretty nice, and sort of look like some Ronal's that I've seen before....at least I think they were Ronals....

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Those look amazing. They're the OEM Saab wheels for the 9-3SS Aero. They're heavy as hell but look fantastic.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
And the tires look to be the Goodyear Eagle F1's (Atleast the front right is not sure about the others)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeap your right, they are brand new oem saab 93ss wheels. well i shouldnt say brand new but close, the guy switched the wheels when he bought the car and i gotem, the tires are as you said goodyear eagle 235/45 r17 the back tires are contitour 225/45 r17. the front tires really fill the wheel well nicely. as you can see the body needs some work but once i get 9/3 fenders im gunna repaint the car, then it should really look good.

·
Registered
11,140 Posts
Sometimes you can snag deals like that.

I found a set of the 15-spoke SS wheels with minimal scratches for $250. Those are the light alloy wheels made by BBS that are similar to the BBS rally wheels...
they're functional...but not as nice looking as those double 5-spokes...

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
jonus079 said:
once i get 9/3 fenders im gunna repaint the car
Huh? what for?

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Sicky Saab

How is the patient: It looks pretty fraught?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
its alright but im starting to get mad at it. first i replaced the cam chain but it still ran bad, then i replaced the head after finding a bent valve.......still ran bad! well i finaly found the problem. both chian tensioner need to be replace along with the lower cam sprocket. it should be back on the road within a week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts