SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I've got a '95 900se vert automatic that seems to be having some sort of electrical issue (is my guess). First time I've seen it was probably in january while driving to JFK airport and it felt like my car shut off for a split second..check gear box and abs lights came on along with the /!\ signal. Since then it's come on a few times, but more recently of late. I usually don't worry about to much as it seems self correcting. Typically I'll pull over and shut off and restart and it goes away. Still, it's not normal and I'd like to fix it. The sensor signals being thrown up almost makes me think some sort of electric current to the sensors is being shut off? Surely abs isn't connected to the gear box signal-unless them going off at the same time is a designed warning. In any event, I searched the forums and people had slightly different issues than me it seemed so I'm raising the question again. If anyone has had the issue and would like to share any information about it, I'd be forever grateful. Thanks!

-Ryan

1 - 1 of 1 Posts