SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, i took my car for diagnostics to find out what the issue is. The code is P1141 and P0134, If anyone knows what it means please let me know. Also the car still drive smoothly. The mechanic told me that there is something that is triggering the check engine lite. He said it can be many variables of the car. Plus the car gas like crazy. Any feedback would be help. Thanx

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
It is very unlikely for P0134 to occur simultaneously with P1141. If P0134 occurs, you're likely to see P1135 with it.

Accordingly, P0137 may occur simultaneously with P1141.

Whatever the case, they are all o2 sensor codes. Double check the codes and that should allow you to narrow down which one is causing the problem.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
P0134 - O2 Sensor #1, no activity detected

P1141 - Current too low in the Heater Circuit of O2 Sensor #2

Anything happen recently under the hood that might cause the wiring to both sensors to partially fault? Both sensors terminate at a connection block located next to the Throttle Body.

New O2 sensors cost $90 to $100 each.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
P0134 - O2 Sensor #1, no activity detected

P1141 - Current too low in the Heater Circuit of O2 Sensor #2

Anything happen recently under the hood that might cause the wiring to both sensors to partially fault? Both sensors terminate at a connection block located next to the Throttle Body.

New O2 sensors cost $90 to $100 each.
Yes I recently had my antifreeze hose pipe changed because it was leaking antifreeze. Could it result to the problem also is it the reason why my gas eats so much gas on the car. Should the I check the fuse box in the dashboard..Preheated oxygen sensor (catalytic converter) its number 15 on the fuse box.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It is very unlikely for P0134 to occur simultaneously with P1141. If P0134 occurs, you're likely to see P1135 with it.

Accordingly, P0137 may occur simultaneously with P1141.

Whatever the case, they are all o2 sensor codes. Double check the codes and that should allow you to narrow down which one is causing the problem.
I will check back with you on that one just to verify, thanx

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Yes I recently had my antifreeze hose pipe changed because it was leaking antifreeze. Could it result to the problem also is it the reason why my gas eats so much gas on the car. Should the I check the fuse box in the dashboard..Preheated oxygen sensor (catalytic converter) its number 15 on the fuse box.
Yes, check the fuses. Also, once the car is up to operating temperature, use a multimeter to see what kind of voltages you are getting from each o2 sensor.

They both connect on the driver's side of the engine, not far from where the thermostat sits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts