SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there a way to manually check the code via flashing? mine's a 2000 9-3. thanks guys.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks. yea i did see that article, and tried it and it doesn't work. could that method be only for OBDI?

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
jretta91 said:
hey thanks. yea i did see that article, and tried it and it doesn't work. could that method be only for OBDI?
I don't think its just OBDI, because JMarkert's car is a '94, thus OBDI I do believe. I've tried its on my OBDII compliant '97 and got nothing either. Your best bet for a quick free answer is a trip to Autozone. They will be able to read any code you have.

What part of Mass you from?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea, i went to the zone today and got the 'misfire' code. so i picked up some plugs, they don't carry ngk's at all though. gap em to .035 right? oh and i'm from billerica, near lowell.

·
Registered
21,583 Posts
Gretta said:
yea, i went to the zone today and got the 'misfire' code. so i picked up some plugs, they don't carry NGKs at all though. gap em to .035 right? oh and I'm from billerica, near Lowell.
Check the spark plug FAQs, jretta, to be certain..
I "grew up" - supposedly - in Columbia county, which is across from Berkshire county - beautiful state - Massachusetts..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the help guys. new plugs in, codes are cleared and all is well until the test drive when the exhaust decided to come off :confused:
ah well, that'll be tomorrow's project. and us local guys will have to get together sometime :cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts