SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GM's followed the lead of the other manufacturers and extended it's Employee Pricing deal into Canada.

We'll await stories of you Canucks getting el-cheapo Saabs.....and apparently it's running for 4 more day in concert with a fuel promotion where you get 20c a litre off for 2500 litres.

·
Premium Member
31,228 Posts
$0.20 per liter for 2500 liters ?!? I'm off to buy a 9-7X Arc then ! :lol:

If they can only scrap our having to pay PST and GST, now that would just rock !

Swade said:
GM's followed the lead of the other manufacturers and extended it's Employee Pricing deal into Canada.

We'll await stories of you Canucks getting el-cheapo Saabs.....and apparently it's running for 4 more day in concert with a fuel promotion where you get 20c a litre off for 2500 litres.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SaabKen said:
If they can only scrap our having to pay PST and GST, now that would just rock !
When I am king of Canada, I'll at least get them to include those two nefarious taxes in the display price. And I'll introduce roundabouts instead of 3-ways and 4-ways. And I'll get rid of pennies. Mwahahahaha :cool:

·
Premium Member
31,228 Posts
Roundabouts ..... noooooooo !!! 'Tis true then ..... you ARE evil :lol:

Swade said:
When I am king of Canada, I'll at least get them to include those two nefarious taxes in the display price. And I'll introduce roundabouts instead of 3-ways and 4-ways. And I'll get rid of pennies. Mwahahahaha :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts