SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Related to my recent thread on possibly becoming a Saab owner again...

What changes have occured to the 2.0T from 2004 and forward? I am considering used or new depending on the deal. Are there years I should be leary of? What sort of deals should I expect on a new 2007 this time of year?

thanks again...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Have a look at this excellent resource... it takes a bit of wading through but should help with your research.

http://www.mrandmrs-g.net/SGFOG/index.htm

I suppose it's always best to get the latest/lowest miles you can afford... if you can live with the depreciation then get a new one for peace of mind motoring... Do you get 5years/100k warranty in the US ?
As always........do your research and shop around

Good Luck :)

·
Registered
885 Posts
HadaSaab said:
Related to my recent thread on possibly becoming a Saab owner again...

What changes have occured to the 2.0T from 2004 and forward? I am considering used or new depending on the deal. Are there years I should be leary of? What sort of deals should I expect on a new 2007 this time of year?

thanks again...
Personally, I am big on 'Certified Pre-Owned' from the Saab dealers. you still get serviced like new, and the warranty takes care of most major issues that you may have.

6 years, 100k miles from when the car was new.

I bought my '06 Aero in February-- and still have another 4.5 years of warranty love ahead. ;)

·
Registered
5,873 Posts
Poke around here MUCH more and your questions will be answered...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts