SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My centre muffler has a hole and I would like to just replace the exhust with a sport version. Any suggestions within a resonable price range :D ?

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
genuinesaab.com has a nice saabsport stainless cat-back. I have one on my car and love it. Most people do. Its a good price too.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I would look at upgrading the entire exhaust from that middle clamp back. Chances are if the middle muffler is bad, the rest of the exhaust from there back is too. Both my middle and rear mufflers were the original, and totally rusted. It, suprisingly, cost less to go with the Saab sport exhaust then the OE system. IMO, the sport exhaust is the best option...and it sounds great too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi, I just ordered a SAAB sport exhaust from an ebay seller. The price was $320.00. The seller was general sales saab cadilac in PA. The total with shipping and a round tip was $379.59. They said it was complete with clamps. I did a search for Saab exhaust. Good luck.

Update: I ordered this exhaust on Monday and received it on Wednesday.
Now to put it on.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I beleive the kits go for something around $380 on genuinesaab.com. With the clamps it'd be around $400, plus shipping. Still a good deal.

·
Registered
9,423 Posts
My car's previous owner replaced the center mufler w/ a Magnaflo glasspack and did the same w/ the rear. Nice sound but not too loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts