SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gents

Haven't stuck my nose in since last year - love the new graphics.

I've had a niggly problem with my '95 9000CSE since I bought it last year. The passenger door lock only triggers the lock function of the central locking, not the unlock (I do not have a key fob remote). Last week the driver's door joined in and will only unlock. I believe from reading other posts that I should find the control unit behind the knee panel on the LHS, clipped to a heater duct?

I would be grateful for any relevant wiring diagrams if they are available, and can anyone tell me whether the devices mounted on the door lock barrels are simply switches or something fancy like a Hall effect sensor?

Many thanks

G

·
They are switches Alan, and the first place I'd check.

Thinking about it, the drivers door lock is used almost every time the car is driven so wear is likely. If the system still locks/unlocks from various barrels, then the controller is unlikely to have failed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many Thanks

Thanks for the reply. 300BHP from our old armchair - sounds a bit hairy to me. Presumably you've got the brakes and suspension to go with it?

G

·
Nope. All standard. :cheesy:

Don't want to change the outside look of the car.

I don't drive crazy fast anyway. Just like the enormous accelaration. Even at 262 bhp, it's quite mind bending from 90ish (allegedly).

Fun for 'just' a 2.0. :cheesy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts