SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, when I got the new to me '01 9-5 base. It has a factory CD changer mo=unt on the drivers side of the trunk. Worked great for a few weeks. Then all of a sudden, the radio could not find it, and I can't get it to eject any of my CDs in the mag. The PO stated this was a issue back in March and the GM dealer said they fixed it in two seconds what could it be. Almost like the CD changer is divoricing itself??

G

·
check the plug on the unit with the green and white wire. thats the I bus. if the radio cant detect it, it would be through the i bus. check that you have voltage at the i bus. touch the green wire to ground and touch the white wire to ground. both carry +-2 volts with the ignition on or off.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take out to get to it?

Ok, well it has that factory ALL INCASING holder. How do I remove it to check the connector?

G

·
i imagine you would need to remove the 3 plastic nuts holding the carpet to the side? i never dealt with one with a cd changer but the wiring is there on all saabs and i know the I bus is the one transfering the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts