SaabCentral Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, at 60k i know do major service. all fluids, filters, and complete system check including belts etc right? anything else?

·
Registered
11,030 Posts
First service should be at 6k miles, then every 12k miles after that.That would make the 1st major service due at 66k miles.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Maybe every 6 KILOMETERs. In the US first service is at 30 days. After that you do oil change at 5,000 mile intervals and add extra service on at 10,000 mile intervals.

5,000 -- Oil
10,000 -- Oil and more
15,000 -- Oil
20,000 -- Oil and more

and so on. First major major service with all fluids changed (Transmission included) is at 30,000 miles, and all major major services are at 30k intervals after that.

·
Registered
22,211 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
DarrellCheng said:
okay, at 60k i know do major service. all fluids, filters, and complete system check including belts etc right? anything else?
I believe this sounds right, though it seems that there are a few other things. I saw a list of around fifteen or twenty items, while waiting for my car at the dealer. My car will be due for the 60K service very shortly, I do remember that the price was 1K.

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
DarrellCheng said:
wow, so no one actually responded to my post. great.
Darrell,

How much did you pay when you signed up for the forum. Nothing?, yeah me too! Keep in mind that the folks on these boards are here on their own time trying to help eachother out. It's a rather selfless thing when you think about it because the guys providing all the help tend not to need help from the rest of us, but they do it anyway. It probably would also help if you posted questions that couldn't be easily answered by looking in the owners manual.:(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.