SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so im making this thread so we might be able to get an idea of how many people want a carbon fiber hood so we can inquior on pricing for so and so people here is a link to the companys main website: http://www.car-bodykit.com/
and here is the link to the trade site: http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/5332903/SAAB_9-3_Bonnet_Hood.html
and i dont know how to start a poll but if you can just give me an idea of yes or no just and inquire not forcing you guys to buy, just so we can get a price

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I'm in. Also, if you find out about the trunk let me know.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Oh, what the heck... add me to the list -- appreciate your initiative and legwork!
I suppose we need to subdivide the '08 + body types too?
Trunk lid while you're at it :).
Also: I see they make a distinction between 'UV protected' and 'not'. I'd want the 'full monty'!
And to complicate matters: What about a louvered bonnet (as mentioned in another thread by our colleague mikesul?).

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, what the heck... add me to the list -- appreciate your initiative and legwork!
I suppose we need to subdivide the '08 + body types too?
Trunk lid while you're at it :).
Also: I see they make a distinction between 'UV protected' and 'not'. I'd want the 'full monty'!
And to complicate matters: What about a louvered bonnet (as mentioned in another thread by our colleague mikesul?).
lol well the hood i know if for 03-07 i think 08s and on you could put it on you would just have a gap. the trunk i have gotten nowhere with but i will ask when i inquire about the hood. you can uv proctect it with car wax but i will inquire on the price difference and idk what the louvered bonnet is

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Paco, I'd be interested ! I'd probably just leave it unpainted, wonder how that would look on my '08 9-3 Snow Silver Metallic Aero, anyone photoshopped it yet ? Thanks for the thread on this. could also definitely use a heat vent over where the battery sits, that's why the batteries in the Aeros don't last long, too much heat !

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Paco, I'd be interested ! I'd probably just leave it unpainted, wonder how that would look on my '08 9-3 Snow Silver Metallic Aero, anyone photoshopped it yet ? Thanks for the thread on this. could also definitely use a heat vent over where the battery sits, that's why the batteries in the Aeros don't last long, too much heat !
again idk if it will work on the 08s wehn i inquire i will im making a list of questions and just for askin ill start making a photoshop

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
Thanks very much. I'd love a NACA style duct over the battery area, that would rock so hard ! :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts

·
Registered
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
general idea of how it should look on our cars thank the civic guys for the good job :D not my work

·
Registered
536 Posts
i would def buy one. oem style or with extractor ducts only. like the saab racing team in canada had....just no rivets lol

kinda like this:

1 - 20 of 177 Posts