SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've already posted this to the Saabscene forums so I hope you don't mind me posting here as well but I really could do with as much advice as possible:

Hi, I'm hoping I can get some advice from you guys, as I'm at a bit of a loss. I'm from Aberdeen, Scotland, and sadly our local Saab dealer has closed down so the nearest is about 80 miles away and I've been having a problem.

When the car slows and freewheels round a corner, ie without the accelerator on it has a rendency to stall and a traction control error comes up. I was able to track down someone locally with a code reader who read the code as

TCS U2105 00 ECM missing on bus

I mentioned it to the garage I usually use and they have said that the best bet is to get a car electronics repair company to look at it who are saying that it could be £500 ish before they even diagnose it as theres so many checks to be done. This is obviously a lot of money on top of the actual repair that might need done and the fact that apparently i need new front springs, which could be another £200-300. I was hoping someone may have an idea of where we could start looking to try and help out. The car is fine on corners if theres some power going through or accelerating, but otherwise it will stall or loose power, after a few stalling it also seems to occasionally cut down on my acceleration, but if left that fixes itself. Could the damaged springs have helped cause the problem as they all seemed to happen at about the same time.

i really hope that you guys can give me some pointers on what may be the problem as otherwise this could end up being very very expensive.

My car is 2006 Diesel Convertible.

Many thanks and anything you could do that might point me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Stuart

1 - 1 of 1 Posts