SaabCentral Forums banner

Car Decals *Stickers*

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Rob in Atlanta 
#1 ·
Ok, I havent seen this thread up before plus I got a legit question. Has anyone put any decals on their car and if so how did it come out. I've seen a car with the horse lookin emblem part of car on the rear window of car in white. I was kinda lookin into doing that to my car. Also I was wondering if anyone did like the whole body of car and what not? The car doesnt seem like it would look good doing a lot to it but maybe I could be wrong.... Hope someone has pics as well to post..

#9 ·
Irishfred said:
Flames on the side of a 9-3 would be tight.
I didnt think so, not on a merlot red. The colors would be too off and i think merlot red is like an adult color. If I had the laser red however, maybe I could it off. I dont think big decals going alongside the car would work more and more i look at car. Best bet is throwing something soft on rear window. The side marker decals make sense as well. But I do like flames

#15 ·
strat81 said:
I can't believe nobody has suggested Japanese characters! I think a decal that covered an entire door panel would be appropriate. :cheesy:
Japanese characters? How about...RUNES:cheesy:

Here's a question: If Oriental cars sporting Japanese characters are called "ricers," would Swedish cars with Nordic runes be "lutefiskers"?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.