So 2 days ago, I accidentally left my key in the ignition in the off position (2006 Saab 93). They were in the ignition for roughly 20 hours. Right after the battery completely died(the lights went out the gear shifting box), i managed to poke a wire through the door and lift up the button that locks the front door. So the weird thing is, when I tried to start the car(obviously the battery is already dead) my check engine light keeps flashing on and off very very quickly and i can hear the tick tick tick of my car trying to start even when the key is in the off position. Oh, and I can't get it out of the ignition. I read in a bunch of places that it is unsafe to jump start the car. What should I do in this situation to not have to buy a new battery/screw my car up completely?