SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just can't seem to send a private message. I am replying to one sent me and I have tried it two different ways - one by simply going to the bottom of their message and typing, and then hitting the submit button.

I also hit the reply button and type, followed by the submit button.

I go back a day later, or whenever, and go to my sent items, and it shows no messages ever sent.

I am on two other sites and the one is easy to send and all of my messages are successfully sent. The other site uses the same format as our Saab setup, and I have trouble with that one as well.

On that other site, someone mentioned that unless the member logs into the system, your message won't go through. On our site, the person is always on line, so I don't think that's the problem.

Anyone else have this problem, or better yet, what am I doing wrong?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Under User CP>Setting & Options>Edit Options

In Private messaging, check all boxes but the 2nd one.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I did not have one of the boxes checked - the one that showed messages sent. Am not sure if my messages were going through or not, but I sent a test message and it now shows in the "sent" box. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
ajochum
SaabCentral Forums
SaabCentral forum the most comprehensive Saab resource on the internet. Join our discussions on the Saab 9-3, Saab 9-5, Saab 900, Saab 9000 and all other Saab models, choose your forum.
Full Forum Listing