SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 9-3 that has the single disc unit and the cd is getting stuck when trying to eject it or load it, so I'm looking to replace it, but can I put in a 6-disc dash unit in it's place from the same time period (03-06)???

·
Registered
521 Posts
You'll need to get the new 6 disc changer enabled via tech II at your dealer. If you went from single disc to single disc, it would be plug and play.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Get a single disc, The 6 disc is crap and is more prone to failure than the single, especially if you have harsh suspension.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have a single disc

Get a single disc, The 6 disc is crap and is more prone to failure than the single, especially if you have harsh suspension.
The 6 disc is crap, i had it added when i bought mine. i have the brand new single disc if you are interested. i just want a fair price for it, not trying to get rich. It has never been used, the 6 disc was put in befor i too delivery. I have a 2006 2.0T with the middle level stereo which i think is the base for 2006.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 6 disc is crap, i had it added when i bought mine. i have the brand new single disc if you are interested. i just want a fair price for it, not trying to get rich. It has never been used, the 6 disc was put in befor i too delivery. I have a 2006 2.0T with the middle level stereo which i think is the base for 2006.
How much do you want for it? Let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts