SaabCentral Forums banner

California SAAB Meet | Saabtoberfest 2018

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Freddy_209 
#1 · (Edited)

It's been a while since we've had a meet up in Northern CA, so lets get one going here!

Randy, owner of SAAB Replay, and I have been talking and are setting up a meet at his shop in Berkeley on October 20th!

The details are still being hammered out but the gist of it is this.

Time: 10/20/2018 Noon-5
Activities: Trick Bike Demo, food of some sort.

Please please make an effort to come if you're interested. I know its far for a lot of you, but we haven't had a solid gathering in a while, and it would be awesome to have a huge meet and greet. Heck theres even a group driving up from LA to make it to this gathering!

RSVP on the facebook event page HERE so we have a rough headcount:

Feel free to message me if you have any questions. Hope to see many of you there!

EDIT: It seems that the link isnt working for people. you may have to join the saab club of california page first in order to see it. This is the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/saabclubofcalifornia/
Anyways, all the info is in this post and I'll add any updates to the thread as need be so no need to join the facebook group if you don't want to

Here's a pic of my saabs so you can put a "face" to me :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.