Registered
1,055 Posts
Dr. Caramba said:
Anyone know how these models differ with regards:
1. overall weight
2. back seat leg room

Give your imput if you are informed :roll:

Dr. C
Go to Edmunds.com, chose the Saab vert to review and then use the comparison feature to check out all of these things. I did this, and test drove the same vehicles except the Merc. I am glad I chose the Saab vert and would do the same thing again.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Dr. Caramba said:
Anyone know how these models differ with regards:
1. overall weight
2. back seat leg room

Give your imput if you are informed :roll:

Dr. C
I tried BMW 6 convertible recently and im veeery happy i went with Aero Convertible :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
I actually looked at all of these cars before I decided to go with the Saab Convertible. I liked the Audi, but found that the Saab had better room in the front and rear seat. I enjoyed the Benz, but it was the old body style, and I think the current style looks too much like a Volvo, and the rear legroom was poor. The 3 was fine, but could not compare with the Saab in interior room and comfort. In the end, no matter how much performance there is in the car, if you are not comfortable in it, it will not be fun to drive. I am a large guy, and I need the elbowroom and the legroom, plus I need to put my kids in the back once in a while. Saab made all this possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts