SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spring cleaning and time to move some of my c900 spares off the shelves.
For sale are:
Louvres w/mounting hardware. $100.
Sunroof flaring/wind deflecter. $40.

2 sets of 87+ DOT Headlamps w/clear lenses.

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are for sale locally as well but yes, I can ship them to Florida. Do you have a preferred parcel carrier? I will see if I can get a quote to you in the next couple days. I think the biggest challenge will be finding an adequate box.

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sure, I'll try to stop by tomorrow afternoon. I didn't realise Travis needed the louvres and wheels out of there. He actually told me to bring them by in the first place. Jeff, since when did you take possession of the shop?:cheesy:
89shizz said:
I'll probably see you around tomorrow if your working.

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Postage to 33990

Shipping to your postcode (33990) is quite pricey and far more then I expected. ...FedEx = $110ish and UPS= $125ish:eek:. The louvres weigh less than 10lbs, that’s not the problem. The size of the box and the distance seem to be the biggest issue here. The box would be approx 50x50x6. Because of the size of the box you are paying for 90lbs of shipping whether or not you use it. :confused:??? Combine that with your postcode which is apparently a low service area and you have your inflated postage charges. USPS parcel might be an option if you don't mind a two week wait. My postcode is 97223 if you want to make some inquires yourself. Let me know how you would like to proceed.
Daniel

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Adam, one more exam and paper to complete towards my university graduation. I can PM you tomorrow with figures when I finally have some free time. Still haven't recieved anything, what is the ETA of my aero wheels?
Daniel

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
How much for one set of headlight assemblies?

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yes, wheels are available for sale. $500 obo with or without tyres (205/55/16).

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Haven't heard a response on my PM- are one or both sets of head lights still available?

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry, was expecting a phone call from you. Have been out of town and ill with the flu recently. I have responded to your PM.

·
Premium Member
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More parts for sale...

Update: 16" aero wheels, 1 set DOT of headlamps, and sunroof flairing/wind deflector are still available.

I am adding more c900 parts for sale.
Rear decor panel for north american reg plate.

Bosch fog lamps (brackets available):

Airflow vent covers(x2 sets):

3 bar fuel pressure regulator:

The middle 6 side skirts w/mounting rails:

900/9000 directional alloys:

·
Registered
627 Posts
vent covers and spg panels shipped to 33990 florida zipcode please.....
do u have the mounting hardware for the spg kit?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts