SaabCentral Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike old VW Busses, exotics, and so on, the c900s don't seem to get much screen time.

I watched a DVD last night, "State of Play". A 1990 900 spent a lot of time on the screen. "It's got velour seats, though the passenger side seat is a bit torn."

:lol:

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
"Black Cadillac" is a decent movie in which the Saab 900 is highly featured. Basically, the whole show revolves around a black Cadillac chasing a Saab 900 and most of the movie is filmed in or of the Saab. It seems like a somewhat low budget, perhaps indy style movie, but really wasn't bad at all. I think I saw it on Hulu, so have a look there.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Sadly, the IMCDb doesn't differentiate accurately between C900 and NG900, but still a good resource.

Perhaps we should enlighten them? But who will correct their listings?

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Seemed to be lots of TV/film that had 99's/c900's, or maybe I was looking out for them! Especially 80's/90's stuff when they were sort of 'trendy'....

Look out for a white 99 in the 'The Fly'....and the '76 GLE in Crazy People....

·
Registered
279 Posts
A yellow convertible was used in the new "Underbelly" TV mini-series in Australia aired last week.

Not forgetting an episode of Wheeler Dealer.

·
Registered
151 Posts
5 Door hatchback in "Possession" felt a lot better about watching the flick after the SAAB showed up and was the main protagonist's car. I was all settled to trudge through a chick flick for my woman, when the 900 classic showed up and made the movie worth watching...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0256276/

1 - 16 of 16 Posts