SaabCentral Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
View attachment 269729
I spent many many hours over the years operating this SAAB for Massport at Logan. I’ll search for more pictures. This is me driving in 2001 with our 6ft 4in intern at the time. We now have a 9-3 Turbo wagon that replaced this. Nice to see that it lives on!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes sir. 24 years and counting. I’m the Operations Training Manager now, training new hires on airfield operations and among other things, operating the SAAB.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lol,

Mom lives in Cortland county and is also not happy that it showed up. :lol:

I have been working on getting a title, I have found out a lot of interesting things about this specific car. #211 Served 19 years with Massport at Boston Logan, and then was loaned for a year or 2 at Albany Airport.

I love it hope you can fix it up

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
Rjo11073,

I may have spoken with you on the phone in the last few years. The car pictured above is Lopnr 211, the car I am restoring!

I would love to see any other photos. The only ones I have are from when it was traded in and loaned to Albany in 2006. This is the oldest photo showing me how the thing looked! Attached is the original purchase from Logan in '86 and how the car currently looks.

Attachments

21 - 29 of 29 Posts