SaabCentral Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in a position to measure the height & length of a c900 door? I just got word my modified door panels are finally queued up for work and will be done in a couple days... which means I need to get off my butt and get some vapor barrier installed. I won't have access to the car for a couple days but would like to get the parts order in if possible.

·
Registered
13,010 Posts
Since nobody ever saw it, I used my Universal Fit method:
Spray door with adhesive (roll window up first!)
Apply heavy-duty trash bag
Cut off what didn't stick

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm hoping to include some sound deadener in the deal, to eat up some road noise and improve response from the speakers. After this is done, I'll do the headliner and stick some more up on the roof. I sort of hate the idea of adding 30lbs to the car, but whatever. :)

Noico seems to be a good intersection of price, performance, and weight and probably the way I'll go.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
Jvan ,
What body style ? I have all styles here at the momeet except a 5dr.
3dr , 4dr and vert , can measure for you , obviously you just want rough to get an order size for the door trim area .

·
Registered
7,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3-door hatch... sorry!

Yeah, I don't need anything accurate, just a close enough LxH measurement of the interior door panel. I just need to know the surface of that sheet metal so some barrier can go over it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts